You’ll Be Amazed by These Avocado Benefits
Avocados are Nutritious
Ever consider adding an avocado to your burger or sandwich? These avocado benefits will make you reconsider adding slices of avocados to your next meal. They’re not only delicious, but avocados are also nutritious!
Nutritional Content of an Avocado
According to Authority Nutrition a single 3.5 ounce serving of an avocado has the following nutritional value:
• Vitamin K: 26% of the RDA
• Folate: 20% of the RDA
• Vitamin C: 17% of the RDA
• Potassium: 14% of the RDA
• Vitamin B5: 14% of the RDA
• Vitamin B6: 13% of the RDA
• Vitamin E: 10% of the RDA
Even More Avocado Health Benefits!
There is even more to avocados, than the nutritional value that they posses.
• Lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels
• People who eat avocados have a higher nutrient intake
• People who eat avocados have a lower risk of metabolic syndrome
• Dramatically increases the nutrient value of other plant foods that you’re eating
• Potent antioxidants that can protect your eyes, which can reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration
• May help to prevent cancer
• Can help with relief symptoms of arthritis
• Contains more potassium than bananas
• Full of fiber
Avocado On the Menu
Now that you know what avocado is good for, you can get all the health benefits of avocados at George’s Burgers! We have an Avocado Burger, Avocado Cheeseburger, and a Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger. All three will make your mouth water and will captivate your taste buds! With other delicious items on our menu, we’re the place to be for good food and for great service!