You’ll Be Amazed by These Avocado Health Benefits
Avocados are Nutritious
Ever consider adding an avocado to your burger or sandwich? These avocado health benefits will make you reconsider adding slices of avocados to your next meal. They’re not only delicious, but avocados are also nutritious!
Nutritional Content of an Avocado
According to Authority Nutrition a single 3.5 ounce serving of an avocado has the following nutritional value:
• Vitamin K: 26% of the RDA
• Folate: 20% of the RDA
• Vitamin C: 17% of the RDA
• Potassium: 14% of the RDA
• Vitamin B5: 14% of the RDA
• Vitamin B6: 13% of the RDA
• Vitamin E: 10% of the RDA
Even More Avocado Health Benefits!
Here are a few more avocado health benefits for you to chew on. Remember, the more avocados you can get into your diet, the better.
• Lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels
• People who eat avocados have a higher nutrient intake
• People who eat avocados have a lower risk of metabolic syndrome
• Dramatically increases the nutrient value of other plant foods that you’re eating
• Potent antioxidants that can protect your eyes, which can reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration
• May help to prevent cancer
• Can help with relief symptoms of arthritis
• Contains more potassium than bananas
• Full of fiber
Avocado On the Menu
Now that you know all of the avocado health benefits and what avocados are good for, you can get all the health benefits of avocados at George’s Burgers! We have an Avocado Burger, Avocado Cheeseburger, and a Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger. All three will make your mouth water and will captivate your taste buds! With other delicious items on our menu, we’re the place to be for good food and for great service! You are more than welcome to call in your orders so that your food is waiting for you when you arrive. If you prefer to have your food delivered, you can always place an order through DoorDash or Postmates.